Results Search Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs)
Your search for ETD Subject "Volunteers" resulted in 1 match(es).
- Montana State 4-H Volunteer Leader College: Does it Make a Difference?
- Author: Bradbury, Ricarda Marie
- Date: 2005-05-15
- Program: Agricultural Education
- Abstract: The purpose of this study was to measure the degree to which leaders who received training through the Montana 4-H Volunteer Leader College (VLC) had an affect on the life skills development of members in their 4-H clubs. Data was collected using a written survey. Leaders and members from 4-H clubs in Montana comprised the sample. Descriptive statistics, two-tailed t-tests, and chisquare were generated for analysis. After analysis, the following conclusions, recommendations and implications were made: Conclusions: (1) 4-H members surveyed were demographically similar. Leaders in the treatment ...
- Download File | View full details